Polyethylene wax is available in powder form, milky white small glass microbead form and block form. It has low viscosity, high softening point, good strength and other properties, non-toxic, good heat resistance, low high temperature volatiles, dispersion of color paste, not only has excellent external lubricity, but also has strong internal lubrication effect, can improve the productivity of plastic granulation, good moisture resistance at room temperature, strong chemical resistance, good electrical properties, It can improve the appearance of finished products.
Because of its excellent external lubrication and strong internal lubrication, it is compatible with high-pressure polyethylene, polyethylene, polypropylene and other epoxy resins, and can be used as a lubricant in extrusion, injection molding and injection production processing.
It can improve production and processing efficiency, avoid and get rid of plastic film, pipe fittings, plastic sheet bonding, improve the smoothness and smoothness of finished products, and improve the appearance of finished products. It can be used as a dispersant for a wide variety of thermoplastic masterbatches and a lubricant dispersant for plastic filling masterbatches and dissolving masterbatches, and can improve the production and processing performance, surface gloss, lubricity and heat resistance of HDPE, PP and PVC.
Main applications of polyethylene waxes
1. As internal dispersant in masterbatch production and processing, it is commonly used in high-pressure polyethylene hydrocarbon plastic masterbatch.
2. As color paste dispersant, lubricant and polishing liquid in the production process of PVC profile, pipe, tube, PE and PP molding. Polyethylene wax lubricant improve the melting level, the ductility and surface gloss of plastic products.
3. It can be used as dispersant and polishing liquid for printing ink and lacquer, especially for road marking paint and line painting paint, which has excellent anti-settlement effect and makes the products have good gloss and hierarchy.
4. It is used in the production of various hot solvents, thermosetting plastic electrostatic powder, and PVC compound thickener.
5. It is commonly used in the production of automobile wax, car wax, varnish wax, and wax products of various kinds of wax products, to improve the softening point of wax products, to enhance their compressive strength and surface smoothness.
6. In the field of vulcanized rubber, it improves the surface gloss and luster of the product after de-filming, reduces the amount of paraffin used, and reduces the cost of the product.
7. Polyethylene wax is used in oil-based printing ink and architectural coatings, generally choose air oxidized polyethylene wax, add emulsion breakers to make moisturizing emulsion or dispersion and acrylic emulsion. Air oxidized polyethylene wax improves its water absorption in a sense.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon