Decoration paint is one of the indispensable materials in modern home decoration, which can well improve the indoor decoration pollution. There are many kinds of decoration coatings on the market. What is tempered coating? What are the advantages of tempered coatings?
The tempered coating is mainly made of two materials: silica sol and acrylic emulsion. It has high smoothness, delicate hand feeling, anti-insect and anti-corrosion, sound insulation and other properties. Long-term use will not cause harm to human health, and it is very safe and environmentally friendly. Therefore, it is loved by a wide range of consumers.
What are the advantages of tempered coatings?
1. High hardness of tempered coating
The hardness of the tempered coating is higher, and the hardness, strength and gloss after construction are higher than those of imitation porcelain.
2. Good finish
The surface finish of the tempered coating is good, polyethylene wax emulsion coatings, not only has the anti-insect and anti-corrosion properties, but also has a certain anti-ultraviolet function. Better than traditional finishing paints.
3, the price is cheap
Tempered coatings have a high film hardness, are stain resistant and easy to clean. When there is dirt on the wall, just wipe it with a wet towel and it will be clean, and the water will not penetrate into the wall. It is a cost-effective product, especially suitable for the decoration of warehouses and other places.
4. Long service life
The tempered coating is very resistant to scrubbing, and relevant tests have shown that it is resistant to dry scrubbing for more than 10,000 times. The service life can reach 15-20 years.
Precautions for the use of tempered coatings
1. The temperature of the tempered coating is required to be between 0-35 °C, and the temperature of the base surface is above 5 °C.
2. The purchased tempered paint needs to be stored in a dry and cool area, pay attention to waterproofing and direct sunlight, otherwise it will affect the quality of the product.
3. When the tempered paint is painted, the gloss of the wall should be uniform and smooth, and there should be no sagging or missing paint.
4. When deploying tempered coatings, it is recommended to adjust as much as possible, but do not adjust too much to avoid curing due to too long stopping time. form waste.
5. Also pay attention to check the instruction manual. It must be prepared with special auxiliary materials. Never use water, gasoline and other substances to mix and use.
6. We mentioned earlier that the construction temperature of the tempered coating is about 0-35°C, and the humidity is below 85%. Therefore, it cannot be applied in rain, snow, fog, and other humidity. so as not to affect the construction quality.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon