1. It is a copolymer of a small amount of perfluoropropyl perfluorovinyl ether and polytetrafluoroethylene. The melt adhesion is enhanced, the melt viscosity is reduced, and the performance is unchanged compared with PTFE. This resin can be directly processed into products by ordinary thermoplastic molding methods.
2. Long-term use temperature of -80–260 degrees, excellent chemical corrosion resistance, corrosion resistance to all chemicals, the lowest friction coefficient among plastics, and good electrical properties, its electrical insulation is not affected by temperature Influence, known as the “Plastic King”.
3. Its chemical resistance is similar to that of polytetrafluoroethylene and better than that of vinylidene fluoride.
4. Its creep resistance and compressive strength are better than PTFE, its tensile strength is high, and its elongation can reach 100-300%. Good dielectric properties and excellent radiation resistance. The flame retardancy reaches V0 level. It is suitable for making corrosion-resistant parts, anti-friction wear parts, sealing parts, insulating parts and medical equipment parts.
5. High-temperature wire and cable insulation, anti-corrosion equipment, sealing materials, pump valve bushings, and chemical containers.
1. Crystalline material, low moisture absorption. It can be processed into products by the usual processing methods of thermoplastics.
2. Poor fluidity, easy to decompose, and produces corrosive gas during decomposition. PTFE dupont powder It should be strictly controlled that the molding temperature should not exceed 475 degrees, the mold should be heated to 150-200 degrees, and the gating system should have small resistance to material flow.
3. Translucent pellets, injection molding, extrusion molding. The molding temperature is 350-400 degrees, and it is easy to cause discoloration or bubbles above 475 degrees. And note that demolding will be more difficult.
4. Specific gravity: 2.13-2.167 g/cm3 Molding shrinkage: 3.1-7.7%
5. Because the molten material has a corrosive effect on the metal, the mold needs to be electroplated with chromium for long-term production.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon