1, Practical granulated paraffin wax for wax immersion, embedding and sectioning of tissue samples.
2, High-quality paraffin waxes are compounded with standard polymers by an advanced process.
3, Slices are smooth and can be as thin as 2 μm.
4, The melting point range is from 52°C to 62°C, so you can choose according to your needs.
|TWAX-8860||White granules||60-62℃||1kg/bag 10kg/box|
|TWAX-8858||White granules||58-60℃||1kg/bag 10kg/box|
|TWAX-8856||White granules||56-58℃||1kg/bag 10kg/box|
|TWAX-8854||White granules||54-56℃||1kg/bag 10kg/box|
|TWAX-8852||White granules||52-54℃||1kg/bag 10kg/box|
1. With excellent slicing performance
2. Easy to penetrate, no DMSO
3. No odor, no precipitation
4. Low-temperature freezing without cracking, high-temperature slicing without spreading
1. Please store below 35℃, avoid direct sunlight
2. Paraffin wax caking may occur in high temperature storage, but it does not affect the use
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon