Oxidized Polyethylene Wax Product advantages
1. The rheological and emulsifying properties are equivalent to Honeywell AC629.
2. It can be used as a lubricant for plastics such as polyvinyl chloride, with excellent internal and external lubrication.
3. It can improve the lubricity between polymer and metal.
4. It can improve the dispersibility of colorants.
5. Give the product good transparency and gloss.
Oxidized Polyethylene Wax Physical index
Softening point °C: 105-110
Viscosity cps@140℃: 100-150
Molecular weight: 1500-2000
Density g/cm³@25℃: 0.97-1
Acid value Mg KOH/g: 20-30
Oxidized Polyethylene Wax Application field
1. PVC foam products promote plasticization and improve later demoulding.
2. It is used as a lubricant in the processing of PVC films, profiles, pipes and plastics.
3. It is used as dispersant, lubricant, brightener and coupling agent for pigments or fillers such as concentrated color masterbatch, polypropylene masterbatch, additive masterbatch, filler masterbatch, etc.
4. Used as rubber and plastic processing lubricant, release agent and compatibilizer.
5. It can also be used as raw and auxiliary materials for the production of textile softener, car wax and leather softener.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon