1. Cold blend emulsified wax can also improve sticking resistance. For anti-graffiti, it is better to improve the surface tension of the paint film and add fluorosilicone additives to improve it.
2. Anti-tape sticking is a special nano-microporous moisture absorption principle. To solve similar problems, heat transfer is required; Polyol modification can have anti-graffiti effect.
3. Anti-tape and anti-graffiti are two different concepts. Anti-tape is better, and some silicones with special structures can do it. For example, Silok® 8530H can achieve the effect of resisting cowhide. Anti-graffiti currently generally considers the use of organic fluorine additives, such as organic fluorine products from Japan’s Daikin, but the price is relatively high, and the cost factor needs to be considered in the application of external walls.
4. To prevent the tape from sticking, just add some paraffin emulsion manufacturer to the emulsion. Anti-graffiti hydroxy acrylic acid plus curing agent can do some anti-graffiti effects for children by increasing the cross-linking density of the coating film.
What type of resin is generally better to use? Can ordinary acrylic resin add some fluorine additives to achieve this effect?
1. You can try to use modified silicone resin, or add it to the water-based resin; ordinary fluoride can not do it, generally use fluorosilicone, recommend Fujian Sanmei Technology’s SMF1213.
2. It will be better to use silicon-containing resins, and ordinary acrylic acid plus fluorine-containing additives cannot solve the fundamental problem. And relying on additives is only temporary.
3. Acrylic acid accounts for 10%, and fluorine additives account for 90%. Both silicon and fluorine can be used. Using silicon, cost-effective. Poor durability. With fluorine, the cost pressure is high and the weather resistance is high. Fluorocarbon solvent, plus perfluoroacrylate. Nothing else is needed. Or 100% solids dimethylsiloxane.
4. There are more silicone acrylic resins. The cost of adding fluorine to ordinary acrylic resin is too high, and the effect is not very good, mainly because of poor compatibility. The modified silicone acrylic resin has low surface tension and strong adhesion.
5. It is made of silicone-modified water-based acrylic resin, and fluorine additives can be added when making paint. But the cost will be a bit high.
6. Use silicone fluororesin. Fluorine-containing acrylic monomers can be introduced in acrylic resin synthesis.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon