Elastomer (SBS) plastomer (APP) modified bitumen waterproofing membrane
SBS elastomer-modified asphalt waterproofing membrane is made of SBS (butadiene-butadiene-butadiene) thermoplastic elastomer modified asphalt as the raw material for dip coating, and high-quality polyester felt, glass fiber felt, composite tire The cloth is used as the tire base, and fine sand, minerals (sheets), PE film, aluminum molds, etc. are used as the raw materials for the sandwich surface.
APP plastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane is made of APP (silicon-free polypropylene) or APAO, APO (isoprene rubber polymer) modified asphalt as the raw material for dip coating, and high-quality polyester felt and glass fiber felt as the tire. Based on fine sand, mineral particles (sheets), PE film, and aluminum molds as the raw materials for the sandwich surface, the plastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane specially made by advanced technology is selected.
APP has strong high temperature resistance and SBS has strong low temperature resistance.
1. Strong impermeability.
2. High compressive strength, high tensile strength, good specification and reliability, and strong adaptability to the underlying telescopic deformation and cracking.
3. Good resistance to high and low temperature test characteristics, SBS can be used for moisture-proof buildings in areas with severe cold and frequent structural deformation, while APP is suitable for moisture-proof buildings in areas with high temperature and obvious solar radiation.
4. Good puncture resistance, branding resistance, tear resistance, corrosion resistance, mildew resistance and weather resistance.
5. The construction of the project is convenient, and the construction of the thermal fusion method can be practical in all seasons, and the joints are reliable. Paraffin Wax for Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
1. Key waterproof construction and moisture-proof and waterproof of flat roofs, walls, villa basements, toilets, etc. in industrial production and industrial buildings;
2. Moisture-proof of buildings such as highway bridges, pavements, underground parking lots, swimming pools, tunnel construction, water storage tanks, etc;
3. It is especially suitable for buildings in areas with frequent structural deformation and severe cold; maintenance of pipelines and anti-corrosion layers, access openings, and waterproofing.
Key points of engineering construction
1. Bottom layer regulations: The bottom layer must be leveled, cleaned, and dried, and the moisture content should be less than 9%. Then, the bottom layer surface should be evenly brushed with cold primer, and the construction can be carried out after it is completely dry.
2. The order and orientation of the waterproofing membrane laying: the order is low and then low-span; the same aspect ratio is farther and nearer; the same plan is gradually laid from the roof downspout. Paving orientation: When the roof slope is less than 3%, the orientation of the parallel surface to the ridge is paved; when the inclination is between 3% and 15%, the parallel surface or vertical ridge orientation is paved; when the inclination exceeds 15%, the ridge is vertically bisected. Orientation paving.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon