What are the requirements for polyethylene wax for coatings? Polyene wax is still used in paints. Tianshi’s polyene wax powder and polyene wax emulsion can be used in paints. Generally, polyene waxes are often used in paints to solve the problem. The following questions.
1. Degassing: Since there are small molecular substances on the surface of the powder-coated substrate, especially when it is applied to porous substrates such as cast iron, cast aluminum, and zinc substrates, this type of wax solves the problems caused by the above substrates. coating defects such as pinholes, bubbles and pits.
2. Improve leveling: Since it is the same type as the leveling agent used in powder coatings, it has better wetting effect in resin-coated fillers and pigments.
3. Improve the smoothness of the powder: Basically, every wax powder has the effect of improving the smoothness of the powder and increasing the storage stability of the coating. Add a small amount of polyethylene wax, after extrusion, it is not easy to stick to the cooling roller.
4. Control the gloss: During baking, the wax will float to the surface of the coating film to form a fog, thus reducing the gloss.
5. Wear-resistant, anti-scratch, anti-abrasion: The wax is distributed on the surface of the coating film to protect the coating film, prevent scratches, abrasions and provide abrasion resistance. Generally, propylene modified wax and polytetrafluoroene wax are added, which are suitable for dark planes.
The sand texture formula is especially effective.
6. Reducing particles and anti-printing: After the amount of metal powder is increased, the powder will have particles, and the charge will be reduced.
7. Sand texture agent: Sand texture agent is a kind of substance in the powder that makes the powder basically not level or insoluble in the curing system. Generally, polytetrafluoroethylene wax is used, which is more expensive, but the amount used is small, and the texture and texture are strong.
The application of polyene wax in coatings is still very extensive. Different polyene waxes need to be used according to different effects in coatings. Tianshi recommends different types of products for you according to different application effects. , to solve customized needs.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon