The Fluoro GE series is a submicron PTFE micronized powder made from emulsion grade virgin PTFE. The series covers different molecular weight specifications, which determines the dispersibility, thickening and other application properties of PTFE. Due to the small particle size, the GE series has a larger specific surface area compared to other PTFEs.
Fluoro GE 125 is a medium molecular weight submicron polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) micronized powder with high specific surface area.
In order to improve the thermal stability of polyvinyl chloride resin, increase the softening point and use temperature, and improve the impact strength, it is generally modified by blending or copolymerization. Performance comparison of PVC resin produced by Tianjin Chemical Plant and imported resin.
The manufacturing method of polyvinyl chloride powder coating is the same as that of polyethylene powder coating. The polyvinyl chloride resin, pigments, fillers, plasticizers, antioxidants, ultraviolet absorbers and other additives are pre-mixed in a high-speed mixer; The extruder performs melt extrusion, mixing, cooling, and granulation; then uses a wind-shui double-cold and hot resin crusher (or a refrigerated crusher) for crushing; finally, it is classified (cyclone separation) and sieved (over 60 days) The product is obtained. The powder coating manufactured by the freezing crushing method has a complicated process and high manufacturing cost, but the quality of the powder coating is good, and the weather resistance of the coating film is 10%-20% higher than that of lanco wax pe 1500 f the normal temperature powder powder coating. The reference formula.
Polyvinyl chloride powder coating has the following advantages:
(1) The color preparation range of the coating is wide, not only can prepare various colors, but also can prepare bright fluorescent or phosphorescent coatings.
(2) The coating film has good resistance to humidity and heat, salt spray resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, alcohol resistance, gasoline resistance and aliphatic hydrocarbon resistance.
(3) The electrical insulation performance of the coating film is very good, the highest can withstand (4.0~4.4)X10*V/mm, even if it is immersed in the saline solution, it can maintain its characteristics.
(4) The weather resistance of the coating film is better,
(5) The heat-resistant temperature of the coating film is higher than that of the polyethylene powder coating. It can be used continuously at 71~93°C. It can be improved if the formula is adjusted. It can be used even at 149°C for a short time.
(6) Coatings have abundant sources of raw materials and low prices.
Polyvinyl chloride powder coating has the following disadvantages:
(1) The temperature difference between the melting temperature and the decomposition temperature of polyvinyl chloride resin is small, the flow temperature is 150~200℃, the decomposition humidity is 200~220℃, the coating filling degree is 160~220℃, and the control requirements for the coating temperature are Relatively strict,
(2) The coating film is not resistant to aromatic hydrocarbons, esters, ketones and chlorinated solvents. Polyvinyl chloride powder coatings can be applied by fluidized bed dip coating or electrostatic powder coating. The particle size of powder coating used in fluidized bed dipping method is 100~200um, and the particle size of powder coating used in electrostatic powder spraying method is 50~100pm. The coating conditions and film properties of PVC powder coatings.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon