PTFE wear agent can improve the surface performance and volume performance of rubber, such as adding 5%-8% (mass fraction) of micronized PTFE powder in silicone rubber, nitrile rubber, fluoroelastomer, EPDM rubber and polychloroprene, etc., can improve the friction performance, wear performance and demoulding behavior of the main polymer, and improve the crushing strength of rubber without any obvious damage to the elastic behavior of rubber, which can reduce the tearing phenomenon caused by rubber in the demoulding process.
Performance of main components of rubber PTFE wear agent
1, Improve plastic processing fluidity and demolding performance. Reduce torque, reduce equipment wear, easy mold filling, and reduce the rate of defective products.
2, significantly reduce the coefficient of friction, improve the smooth performance, improve the surface gloss, enhance the surface silk touch, improve the scratch resistance and anti-static auxiliary role.
3, Improve flame retardant performance, reduce smoke density, improve the impact strength and surface gloss of flame retardant (highly filled) materials have good stability and non-migration.
4, the main components of rubber PTFE wear-resistant agent: PTFE micronized powder, rubber protective wax.
PTFE wear-resistant agent role
1) It can improve the fluidity of plastic processing, reduce the torque and mold filling capacity.
2）Improve surface gloss, eliminate surface defects caused by adding filler, and reduce the bad rate.
3） Speed up the product extrusion speed, greatly reduce the defective rate, increase the amount of filler in the halogen-free cable material, and reduce the production cost.
4）Lower the processing temperature of the products, eliminate the decomposition of raw materials caused by high processing temperature.
5）Significantly reduce the surface friction coefficient of the product, improve wear resistance and demoulding performance, ideal additive for high-speed packaging film, and reduce the emission of heat and smoke.
6) It can reduce the exothermic rate of cable combustion, and is a good synergist for the production of low-smoke and halogen-free cables.
7) Its polymeric structure overcomes the shortcomings of traditional silicone oil.
The use of pure powder type anti-drip agent in the dispersion
(1) The premixing process will be carried out in two steps, first mixing the anti-dripping additive and powder or granular resin raw materials, with the anti-dripping agent content controlled at 3-10%. The time is about 90s and the speed is below 900 rpm.
(2) Mix the premixed mixed resin with pure resin raw material and dilute it to the final required content, such as 0.3% (time: about 120s, speed less than 450 rpm).
(3) Reduce the processing temperature in the screw extruder as much as possible within the working conditions.
(4) In the range of working conditions allowed to maximize the shear force of the screw.
(5) Strictly control the water content in the system (about 0.05%-0.5%). The pure powder type anti-drip agent has more competitive advantages compared with the coating type anti-drip agent. First of all, it is reflected in the cost reduction, pure powder type anti-dripping agent PTFE content is 100%, to achieve the same effect will add less. Secondly, pure powder type anti-dripping agent added to the plastic material will not bring in impurities, the coating type of anti-dripping agent is actually impurities in the outer layer of the coating relative to the final product, the physical properties of the material will have some impact. In addition, the pure powder type anti-dripping agent will not introduce impurities, so it can have a larger amount of additive (the maximum amount of coating type anti-dripping agent can only have 0.5%), so that in 1/32 inch or even 1/64 inch samples can better reflect its role.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon