The demand for flexible packaging materials in the consumer market is increasingly diversified. In order to meet the different needs of various fields such as food, medicine, agriculture, and daily necessities, two or more layers of materials such as polypropylene, polyethylene, nylon, aluminum foil, and paper are usually used to meet the packaging performance requirements of different customers.
The low-temperature heat-sealing eaa copolymer dispersion LW-290 coating developed by Tianshi shows excellent water resistance, adhesion, flexibility and optical purity in film formation. It has thermoplasticity and extremely high adhesion, as well as excellent resistance to water and chemicals. Resistance and barrier properties, can be used in plastic and paper flexible packaging, coatings, adhesives, base coating treatment, waterproof and impermeable paper and other fields.
As a low-temperature heat-sealing coating, the biggest advantage of EAA emulsion is that the coating is very thin. Under suitable substrate and heat-sealing conditions, a dry film of 0.5um can produce good adhesion.
Tianshi LW-290 EAA dispersion peel strength test report:
Experimental sample LW-290 emulsion, solid content 30-32%, pH 7-9, viscosity 1000-1500 mpa·s aluminum foil paper test sample preparation
(1) Cut out aluminum foil paper of moderate size.
(2) Use a dropper to suck 1 mL of emulsion and drop it on the aluminum foil paper, adjust the speed of the film coating machine to 30, start the film coating machine, and use a wire rod to coat the film.
(3) Put the coated aluminum foil into the oven at 50°C, and take it out for use after drying completely.
(4) Laminate the coated side of the aluminum foil and seal it with a heat sealer.
(5) Cut a test strip with a width of 15mm with a guillotine knife.
1. Peeling force of different thickness:
The pressure is 150kPa, the temperature is 80℃, and the time is 0.7s.
2. Peel force of different heat sealing time:
The pressure is 150kPa, the temperature is 80℃, and the thickness is 1.5μm.
3. Peel force of different heat sealing temperature:
The pressure is 150kPa, the thickness is 1.5μm, and the time is 1.3s.
4. Peeling force of different heat sealing pressure:
The temperature is 80℃, the thickness is 1.5μm, and the time is 1.3s.
(1) The peeling force increases with the increase of the coating thickness and finally tends to be stable.
(2) The peeling force does not change significantly with the heat sealing time.
(3) The peeling force increases with the increase of the heat sealing temperature.
(4) When the pressure increases at 150-200 kPa, the peeling force also increases, and the change is not obvious after 200 kPa.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon