The chemical formula of polytetrafluoroethylene is: -[-CF2=CF2-]n-, which is a kind of polymer material. The industry of polytetrafluoroethylene should be very broad, ranging from machinery and aerospace to small products and livelihoods. to the figure of Teflon. Although we cannot see PTFE on the surface of life, it is undeniable that PTFE is the best chemical raw material and components.
Because PTFE has the characteristics of strong corrosion resistance and good sealing performance, it is often made into PTFE gaskets. At present, it is widely used in industry, military, machinery, life, flanges, etc.
1. Ethylene has the characteristics of strong corrosion resistance, outstanding insulation performance and anti-aging, so PTFE pipes are used in petrochemical and other industries to transport corrosive gas pipelines, etc.;
2. PTFE rods with a diameter of 10 mm to 50 mm are extruded from suspended polytetrafluoroethylene resin;
3. PTFE rods with a diameter of 4 mm to 9 mm are extruded The rod is made of dispersion polymerized polytetrafluoroethylene resin by paste pressing process;) It also has good chemical stability, low friction coefficient, non-adhesion and other excellent characteristics, used for gasket sealing in corrosive media and lubricating materials and insulating parts.
1. PTFE powder for Anti-corrosion material
PTFE material overcomes the shortcomings of ordinary plastics and metals that are not resistant to corrosion, and has become the main corrosion-resistant material in the petroleum, chemical and textile industries. For example, it is used to manufacture conveying pipes, exhaust pipes, steam pipes, etc. for conveying aggressive gases.
2. PTFE powder for Oil-free lubricating material
Polytetrafluoroethylene has the lowest friction coefficient among engineering plastics, so it is the most ideal material for oil-free lubrication of mechanical equipment parts. In the food industry, paper industry, textile industry and other fields where adding lubricating oil will contaminate the product, PTFE solves this problem very well.
3. PTFE powder for Advanced dielectric materials for electronic devices
PTFE has been listed as the most ideal insulating material for cables and wires in recent years. The reason is that PTFE itself has low loss, friction resistance, aging resistance, dielectric constant, thermal stability and certain flexibility. etc., the porous design of PTFE can minimize the loss and distortion rate, and it is also a good filling dielectric material, which is widely used in many challenging fields such as computer, telecommunications, aviation, and defense.
4. PTFE powder for Anti-stick material
Polytetrafluoroethylene is resistant to high and low temperatures, does not adhere to any substances, and has the smallest surface tension and is non-toxic. It is mainly used in microwave ovens and non-stick pans. ptfe powder manufacturers in india
5. PTFE powder for Medical materials
PTFE powder itself is non-toxic, its excellent mechanical properties, durability, and biological adaptability will not cause the body to react, and it has no side effects on human physiology, so it is widely used in medical treatment. There are also countless applications of PTFE products in medical devices, and the most widely used is the blood dialysate pipeline. At present, the characteristics of the microporous structure of PTFE are more and more widely used in medicine, including patches and artificial blood vessels for soft tissue regeneration, as well as surgical sutures for cardiac, vascular, plastic surgery, and general surgery.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon