Prospects of modified engineering plastics:
With the vigorous development of the automotive electrical, electronic and communication machinery industry, the demand for modified engineering plastics will rise sharply, and various high-strength heat-resistant engineering plastics will be widely used. Experts pointed out that the modified engineering plastics industry will develop in the direction of product performance, specialization, and serialization.
Principles of engineering plastic modification:
The shrinkage rate of PP material is relatively large, the creep resistance, weather resistance and room temperature stability are relatively poor, and the low temperature impact toughness is low. Polyolefin materials have a wide range of sources, low purchase costs, relatively mature synthetic production processes, and mechanical equilibrium. Good, low density, chemical corrosion resistance and easy forming and processing. Therefore, it needs to be modified to meet the needs of product special performance.
PE wax for engineering plastics:
1. The product material has good dimensional stability and creep resistance.
2. Good weather resistance, no discoloration, no aging and cracking.
3. Higher cost performance.
4. Certain surface properties.
5. It has very good mechanical strength and impact toughness.
6. Easy to form and process.
Application of PE wax for engineering plastics in modification process:
1. Matrix raw materials: general resin, chemical synthetic grafting agent, surface treatment agent, crosslinking agent, nucleating agent, toughening agent, filler, reinforcing agent, anti-aging agent, dispersant, stabilizer, composite filler masterbatch, etc. .
PE wax is mainly used as a dispersant and lubricant in the modification of engineering plastics. PE wax for engineering plastics can provide good internal and external lubrication effects, improve fluidity and surface quality during injection molding, reduce demolding pressure, and promote nucleation. It is widely used in PC, PA, PC/ABS, PET, PS, POM , PP and other engineering plastic resin, high compatibility and thermal stability.
2. Equipment used: high-speed mixing mixer, internal mixer, chemical radiation cross-connection, electronic precision analytical balance, chemical analyzer, injection molding machine, co-rotating twin-screw extruder and other main equipment.
3. Molding method: a combination of physical and chemical methods to modify one-piece method.
The role of engineering plastic modification:
In the field of automotive plastics, PE wax plays an important role in the toughening modification, strengthening modification, weather resistance, antistatic, flame retardant, high gloss and other functional modifications of engineering plastics. Modification of PP, PE, ABS, PA, PC, PBT, AS, PVC, etc. can widely meet the needs of industries such as automobiles, communications, home appliances, building materials, electronics, sports goods, and daily necessities.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon