Electronic paste is the basic material for the manufacture of thick film components. It is a paste that is uniformly mixed by solid powder and organic solvent through three-roll rolling (it can be likened to toothpaste, paint, etc.)
1. The shrinkage rate of tungsten paste is consistent with that of ceramics, and the bonding strength between sintering and ceramics is good.
2. The thickness of the tungsten paste coating after sintering is about 0.0127mm.
3. Tungsten paste can meet the process requirements of printing and small hole filling.
4. The size of metal particles in the tungsten paste can be controlled within 2 microns, and the dispersion is good.
5. The viscosity of tungsten paste can be adjusted according to the specific requirements of customers.
6. Suitable for high temperature from 1300℃ to 1700℃.
Molybdenum manganese paste is a printable thick film conductor paste, which can be used as the surface conductor layer of aluminum nitride, silicon nitride, beryllium oxide, and aluminum oxide substrates.
1. The size of metal particles in molybdenum-manganese slurry can be controlled within 2 microns.
2. The thickness of molybdenum-manganese slurry coating after sintering is about 0.0127mm.
3. The viscosity can be adjusted according to the specific requirements of customers.
4. Suitable for high temperature from 1300℃ to 1580℃. These two kinds of slurries are suitable for various specifications of domestic alumina ceramics.
Tianshiwax produce polyamide wax as a thixotropic agent for metal pastes. Welcome to inquiry.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon