Water-based thickeners include the following: water-soluble thickeners, water-based anti-sink thickeners, water-based laminating adhesive thickeners, water-based high thixotropic thickeners, water-based thickeners, water-based printing thickeners, water-based general thickeners, water-based emulsion thickeners, water-based sealant thickeners, etc.
The range of water-based thickeners is very wide. In the coating industry, there are: water-based coating thickeners, water-soluble coating thickeners, water-based printing thickeners, etc. In the glue industry, there are: glue thickeners, water-based printing thickeners, etc. In the glue industry there are: glue thickener, water-based adhesive thickener, etc.. The role of thickeners is to stabilize the consistency and have a better leveling properties.
Common water-based thickeners have some categories
(1) inorganic thickeners (fumed silica, sodium-based bentonite, organic bentonite, diatomaceous earth, bumpy clay, molecular sieve, silica gel).
(2) cellulose ether (methyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, hydroxyethyl cellulose).
(3) Natural polymers and their derivatives (starch, gelatin, sodium alginate, casein, guar gum, chitosan, gum arabic, xanthan gum, soy protein gum, natural rubber, lanolin, agar).
(4) Synthetic polymers (polyacrylamide, polyvinyl alcohol, polyvinylpyrrolidone, polyethylene oxide, modified paraffin resin, carbo resin, polyacrylic acid, polyacrylate copolymer emulsion, cis-butyl rubber, styrene-butadiene rubber, polyurethane, modified polyurea, low molecular polyethylene wax).
(5) complexed organometallic compounds (amino alcohol complexed titanate).
(6) printing thickeners include (dispersion thickener coating thickener active thickener)
Water-based thickeners, there are acrylic acid-based alkali-swelling thickeners, but also polyurethane type flow-thickening type thickeners. Water-based thickener additives such as Beijing Meier, Shenzhen Ocean River, Shanghai Deep Bamboo, BYK additive, tego, air chemical, Germany Mingling, the United Kingdom Eukanuba, Deqian Haimins, etc.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon