What is anti-mildew and anti-bacterial agent for textile?

2021-10-28   Pageview:135

Textile anti-mildew and anti-bacterial agent, also called anti-mildew and anti-bacterial agent. It is a milky white liquid with good stability and moisture absorption and perspiration. The textile antimicrobial agent is developed by Aegis Microbe Shield, a world leading chemical technology company, which can effectively inhibit Gramnegative bacteria, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas pneumoniae, yeast, fungi, insect mites and algae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Although in the emulsion polymerization, the initiator and the monomer can be uniformly dropped into the reaction system at the same time. However, at the beginning of the reaction, it is more reasonable to add more initiator (10%-40% of the total initiator), and adding the remaining initiator and monomer to the polymerization system is more reasonable. In this way, more active centers are generated in the first stage of the polymerization reaction, which can increase the polymerization reaction rate and obtain more uniform latex particles. The free radicals generated in the second stage of the polymerization reaction only supplement the active centers that were terminated during the polymerization process. A certain amount of water-soluble organic peroxide can be added in the late stage of the polymerization reaction to reduce the content of free monomers in the solution.

The match between the activity of the initiator and the polymerization temperature is still very important. If the decomposition rate of the initiator is too fast, it is easy to cause explosion; if the decomposition rate is too low, not only the polymerization rate is slow, but also the viscosity, stability, particle size and distribution of the emulsion can be affected. Wait. When the widely used persulfate is 60~80℃, its decomposition half-life is in the same order of magnitude as the reaction time. In actual production, it is also necessary to consider the influence of the medium on the reaction rate. For example, in the presence of emulsifiers, the decomposition rate of persulfate can differ by as much as 5 times, and its decomposition rate in ethyl acetate is 20 times faster than that in water. E26, ebs wax msds when the polymerization temperature is 80~85℃, To synthesize styrene and acrylic emulsion, use 0.3% ammonium persulfate as initiator. When the temperature rises to 80°C, add 40% of the total initiator and a small amount of monomer, and then drop the remaining 60% of the initiator and monomer into the reactor, and a satisfactory polymerization rate and monomer conversion rate can be obtained.

*
*

Leave a message

Contact Us
Your name(optional)

* Please enter your name
* Email address

Email is required. This email is not valid
* How can we help you?

Massage is required.
Contact Us

We’ll get back to you soon

Done