1. GNCE5700-O-20 is environmentally safe, DMF-free and meets the requirements of EU ROHS, REACH, etc.
2. Strong inhibition and killing ability to mold, no drug resistance, long duration of effectiveness.
3. Easy to use, good fluidity, easy to add, and good effect.
4. Mold inhibition: efficient inhibition of a variety of molds, such as Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus variegatus, Mucor, and Trichoderma globosum.
5. Stability: stable to acid and weak alkali solutions, not affected by ultraviolet light, decomposition temperature is greater than 350 ℃.
Macromolecular initiators can make traditional free radical polymerization have the ability to prepare similar “living polymers”, which can be regarded as a kind of “living free radical polymerization”, which can be used to synthesize polymers with a predetermined structure like anionic polymerization. It is especially meaningful in segment copolymerization. Macroinitiator can be used to prepare polyether polystyrene montan ester wax msds block copolymer, polymethyl methacrylate-polystyrene-polymethyl methacrylate block copolymer, polyacrylamide-polyvinyl acetate block copolymer And polydiphenyl ether-polyisoprene block copolymers.
In terms of practical research, the use of macroinitiators to prepare block copolymers has made breakthrough progress. In the preparation of thermoplastic elastomers, since the macroinitiator is suitable for a wide range of monomers, ABA triblock copolymers with different properties can be prepared, such as the intercalation of polydimethylitaconic acid and polybutadiene. Segment copolymer. Since the glass transition temperature T of the itaconic acid segment (132~143℃) is higher than the Tg (80~110℃) of the styrene segment in SBS, this thermoplastic elastomer can be used for higher work temperature. Due to the structural variability of the synthesized products, block copolymers synthesized by macroinitiators will have unique characteristics in coatings and reinforced composite materials.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon