1. It is easy to disperse into the aqueous system to form a highly dispersed, uniform and stable dispersion system.
2. The particle size is small, the purity is high, the specific surface area is large, and the activity is high, which can maximize the performance of nanomaterials.
3. Used in building interior and exterior wall emulsion paint, it can make the coating have the functions of shielding ultraviolet rays, absorbing infrared rays, sterilizing and anti-mildew.
4. In the paint, transparent rubber, latex and plastic industries, nano-zinc oxide can increase product strength, compactness, adhesion, and smoothness.
5. It is a strong photocatalyst. Under ultraviolet light, it can decompose organic substances, antibacterial and deodorize, and is used in environmentally friendly paints.
The additives added at this stage depend on the formulation design of the paint manufacturer and the applicability and quality of the performance of the coating. The focus is on fully uniform dispersion or dissolution when adding. Pay attention to the high concentration of pre-dilution during the addition process and the poor compatibility of the additives. The order of addition of the additives, the additives that have doubts about the storage stability of the coating or are likely to cause problems, or the needs of additives derived from the coating method, baking curing conditions or contamination of the substrate, can also be used by the painter in the paint Stir and disperse evenly before loading and add paint.
Resin synthesis stage
Esterification and polyurethane synthesis accelerator: This part is suitable for the synthesis of alkyd, polyester, and polyurethane resins. At the same time, these additives can also be applied to the part of the coating curing process that has esterification or urethane reaction.
Disperse grinding stage
Wetting and dispersing agent
Since the wetting and dispersing agent is a typical additive that is most affected by the other three components of the coating, the wetting and dispersing agent needs to be preliminary based on the color system (base material: the resin and thinner components in the coating formulation) filter. Because of the choice of resin and diluent in the formula.
The dissolution parameters, dissolving power and volatilization rate must be considered, and the initial screening of the wetting and dispersing agent can start from the compatibility. The simple method is to add a contrasting color development system according to the recommended addition amount of the wetting and dispersing agent. Observe the compatibility in medium, including the observation of liquid coating and dry film. Generally, the compatibility is good, its performance and effect can be fully exerted, and it is not easy to have side effects.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon