1. Avoid foaming / bulging peeling, PU is dense and non-foaming and more waterproof.
2. The surface is cured hard and dried simultaneously to avoid the harmful shrinkage stress caused by the surface hard and the soft during the curing process of organotin, and the adhesion to the base surface is stronger.
3. Significantly improve material performance. With high catalytic activity, curing is more thorough, and the hardness of the same formula is increased by more than 2-6A after replacing T-12.
4. Improve heat resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and aging resistance, and longer waterproof life.
5. The material is environmentally friendly.
After screening for compatibility, the second step is to choose according to pigments or fillers. General pigments and fillers can be further divided into high pigment carbon black, medium pigment carbon black, channel black, organic pigments (red, yellow, blue, green, purple, etc.), titanium dioxide and various fillers (talc, kaolin, calcium carbonate) , Magnesium carbonate, silicate, barium sulfate, etc.). Due to the difference in surface treatment, polarity, chemical structure, and hydrophilic/hydrophobic properties of different pigments and fillers, the corresponding dispersants to be selected are also different, which can be further selected according to the recommendations of the additives suppliers. . For example, traditional ionic wetting and dispersing agents are used in titanium dioxide and various inorganic pigments and fillers, and polymer dispersing agents/super-dispersing agents are used in carbon black and organic pigments. At this time, although the direction of the wetting and dispersing agent has been mastered, the use of the paint formula or the coating product must be confirmed at the same time. If it is a single-color paint, the next step can be evaluated for the most appropriate addition amount. The color paint will be used for color mixing, and further consideration should be given to the use of wetting and dispersing agents with anti-separation and floating color functions as the main or combined use, and the ratio of the matching must be tested during application before the optimal addition can be made. Quantitative assessment.
The evaluation of the most appropriate amount of wetting and dispersing agent for solvent-based color pastes is generally carried out by grinding and dispersing formulas with different addition amounts, and the minimum viscosity and color development of the color paste are used as the criterion. When it needs to be used as a complex color, use rubbing and finger rubbing methods to observe floating color and blooming. For slight floating color and blooming, you can directly add post-additive anti-floating and blooming additives, such as Deqian Disponer 904S, 903, without the need for a new and comprehensive selection and evaluation of wetting and dispersing agents .
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon