Product type: Graded micronized PTFE modified polyethylene wax
Product properties: LancoTMTF1780 and TF1780 EF provide good slip and scratch resistance to paint films by reducing the coefficient of friction. Based on the combination of PTFE and polyethylene, they are suitable for oil-based and powder coatings. Due to its surface properties and FDA/BGA approval, it is suitable for can and coil coatings. TF1780 has a higher PTFE content than TF1778 and has better surface properties than the latter, while maintaining compatibility and easy dispersibility.
The varieties of thermoplastic powder coatings include polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, polyamine (nylon), ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer (EVA), acid cellulose butyrate, chlorinated polyether, polyphenylene sulfide and polyfluoride Vinyl and other powder coatings, the following focuses on the more domestically used polyene powder wood coatings and the more important polyvinyl chloride, polyamide, polyphenylene sulfide and polyvinyl fluoride powder coatings. It is relatively simple for other powder coatings. introduce.
Polyethylene powder coating is the entire powder coating category, the earliest developed category, among the thermoplastic powder coatings, the output is the largest and the most widely used. Polyethylene powder coating is composed of additives such as polyethylene resin, pigments, fillers, plasticizers, antioxidants and ultraviolet absorbers. Polyethylene resin has a series of varieties with various structures and characteristics produced by various processes, mainly low-density polyethylene (LDPE wax), medium-density polyethylene (MDPE), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), linear low-density polyethylene Ethylene (LLDPE), ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE). Among them, high-density polyethylene has poor fluidity and poor coating performance, and it is rarely used now; currently most of the low-density polyethylene and linear low-density polyethylene are used as outdoor powder coatings, and low-density polyethylene is also used Used in indoor powder coatings, linear low-density polyethylene is used in pipeline powder coatings. Because of the low viscosity of low-density polyethylene resin and the small stress cracking of the coating, it is more suitable for formulating powder coatings. Comparison of the performance of different specifications of polyethylene resin; comparison of the models and performance of polyethylene resins produced by different manufacturers.
Polyethylene powder wood coating has the following advantages:
(1) The coating film has good water resistance, mineral acid resistance, salt resistance, and chemical resistance.
(2) The resin softening temperature is about 80℃, and the decomposition temperature is 300℃. The temperature difference between the two is large. It is suitable for construction by ten-fluidized bed dip coating and electrostatic powder coating method, and flame spraying method can also be used for construction.
(3) The thermal insulation and electrical insulation properties of the coating film are good.
(4) The physical and mechanical properties of the coating film such as tensile strength, flexibility and impact resistance are very good.
(5) It is easy to repair the damaged coating film.
(6) Ten rich sources of raw materials, cheap, non-toxic,
Polyethylene powder coating has the following disadvantages:
(1) The hardness, abrasion resistance and mechanical strength of the coating film, and the heat-resistant temperature is low.
(2) The adhesion of the coating film is not good. Generally, primers are required for high adhesion requirements.
(3) The coating film is prone to cracking after being irradiated by ultraviolet rays, and the weather resistance is not very good. It must be recovered when used outdoors.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon