FluoroSLIP 421T can be used in the ink and coatings industry. FluoroSLIP 421T is recommended for use in offset inks, aqueous and solvent-borne, and UV systems at 1-3% of the total formulation weight. It is also used in powder coatings.
Properties and functions
Slip (low coefficient of friction)
Ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer powder coating is a thermoplastic powder coating composed of ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer resin, pigments, fillers and additives. Ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer powder coatings are products developed to improve the adhesion of polyethylene powder coatings, and are suitable for flame spraying thermoplastic powder coatings. This powder coating has the following advantages.
(1) The preheating and baking temperature of the coated object during spraying construction is low, the construction temperature range is wide, and no smelly gas is generated during coating.
(2) Improve the adhesion of the polyethylene powder coating, even if the primer pe wax iran is not applied, the adhesion is still good.
(3) The paint and film are non-toxic, and the film does not cause pollution when it comes in contact with food or drinking water, and meets food hygiene requirements.
(4) The coating film has good chemical resistance and weather resistance, and can be used for coating outdoor products.
(5) The coating film has good low temperature resistance and good electrical properties.
(6) The coating film is easy to recoat, and the coating film is non-flammable.
(7) The coating has good adaptability, and it can be coated by air spraying method, fluidized bed dip coating method, flame spraying method and injection method.
The disadvantage of this powder coating is the low hardness of the coating film. The technical index and film performance of flame spraying ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer powder coating. When this kind of powder coating is painted by flame spraying method, the metal workpiece is preheated to 170~200℃, and then the powder coating is sprayed immediately. In this way, when the powder coating comes into contact with the workpiece, it can melt and level immediately to form a smooth and shiny coating film. The injection method is to preheat the surface-treated metal tank to 260~300℃, and then rotate the powder coating into the tank for 10~20s, and pour out the powder coating that has not adhered. At this time, the powder coating that has adhered It melted and leveled within a few seconds to obtain a smooth, smooth, shiny, but no pinhole coating film. Ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer powder coatings are mainly used in the lining of metal tanks, the anti-corrosion coating of the inner and outer walls of pipelines, and the repair of damaged coating films.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon