How to use polyethylene wax coatings: Waxes used in coatings are mainly added in the form of additives. Wax additives generally exist in the form of water emulsions. They were originally used to improve the surface anti-expansion properties of the coating film.
Features provided by polyethylene wax（PE Wax） in coating films:
1. Wear-resistant, anti-scratch, and anti-abrasion: Wax is distributed in the coating film to protect the coating film, prevent scratches, abrasions, and provide wear resistance; such as container coatings, pottery coatings, decorative coatings, etc. All require this feature.
2. Control the friction coefficient: Its low friction coefficient is usually used to provide excellent smoothness of the coating film, and at the same time, it has a special silky soft touch due to different types of wax.
3. Chemical resistance: Due to the stability of wax, it can give the coating film better resistance to water, salt spray and other properties.
4. Prevent adhesion: Avoid back-adhesion and adhesion of painted objects or printed objects.
5. Control gloss: Choose the appropriate wax, which will have different matting effects depending on the amount added.
6. Prevent hard deposits such as silicon dioxide and increase the storage stability of paint.
7. Prevent metal scratches: Especially in printing can coatings, in addition to providing good processability, it can also protect the storage stability of printing can storage.
The surface effect and volume effect of polyethylene micronized wax provide excellent physical and chemical properties for the development of new products. In order to adapt to the requirements of various fields such as inks, coatings, finishing agents, etc., more series of ultrafine micropowders will be released. .
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon