Fischer-Tropsch wax has the characteristics of low viscosity, high softening point and high melting point, and is used in industry.
Fischer-Tropsch synthetic wax can be used in the following 10 aspects:
1. In the processing of polyvinyl chloride and polyolefin, due to its external lubrication and strong internal lubrication, it has good compatibility with polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, etc. Therefore, as PEPPPVC extrusion, Lubricant for calendering and injection processing, which can improve processing efficiency, prevent and overcome the adhesion of films, pipes, and sheets, improve the smoothness and gloss of finished products, and improve the appearance of finished products. Compared with polyethylene wax, the dosage is greatly reduced.
2. When used in polyvinyl chloride composite heat stabilizer, compared with lubricants such as paraffin wax and polyethylene wax, it can provide long-term and high-stable lubrication effect under the condition of lower addition amount. Effectively reduce processing torque, reduce production energy consumption, and improve production efficiency. The surface physical properties of the product are improved, and the aging resistance is improved.
3. It can be used as a processing aid for cable insulation materials to improve processing performance and increase product surface smoothness and gloss. The chemical inertness of Fischer-Tropsch wax can improve the aging resistance of the product, and the product has excellent anti-precipitation performance.
4. In the hot melt adhesive, it can effectively adjust the initial solidification temperature and curing time of the hot melt adhesive, adjust the plasticity and tensile properties of the hot melt adhesive, and prevent the adhesive from sticking before use. Low viscosity, high melting point Fischer-Tropsch wax can reduce the viscosity of polymers and resins, which is conducive to the efficient mixing of resins and the pumping process of hot melt adhesives, while maintaining the degree of surface wetting of polymers and resins.
5. As a rubber processing aid, it can improve the diffusion rate of the filler, the extrusion rate, and make it easy to demold. As a rubber protective wax component, it can form an effective coordinated protective layer with other components to improve the use of the product. period and application performance.
6. Good light resistance and chemical resistance, can be used as a carrier of pigments, improve the abrasion resistance of paint and ink, improve the dispersibility of pigments and fillers, prevent pigments from sinking to the bottom, can be used as a dispersant for paints and inks, and improve the resistance of coatings. Scratch and abrasion resistance.
7. As a softener and lubricant for natural or synthetic fibers, it can improve wear resistance, tear strength, anti-wrinkle strength and sewing properties of non-iron clothes, and adjust the tactility.
8. It can replace vegetable wax and other media as coating and release media for food and drug production. In cosmetics, it can be used in basic skin care products and make-up cosmetics.
9. It can improve the gloss, durability, hardness and wear resistance of paper, enhance water resistance and drug resistance, and increase the beauty of paper.
10. It can be used for leather shoe polish, candles, crayons, leather brighteners and other products.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon