Tianshi polyethylene wax is white flake or powder, non-toxic, with concentrated molecular weight distribution and relative density of about 0.93. High softening point, low melt viscosity, excellent dispersibility and fluidity, good electrical properties and mold release, good light resistance and chemical resistance. It is compatible with polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl acetate propylene rubber, butyl rubber, etc., but has poor compatibility with polymethacrylate, polystyrene, ABS, PVC, etc., and can be dissolved in aromatic hydrocarbons.
Using Polyethylene Waxes in Plastic Processing
1. As a processing aid for PVC pipes, profiles, films, cables and other plastics and rubbers to improve the surface finish and processing lubricity of processed products;
2. As a lubricant and release agent for plastics such as polyolefin and PVC. It can improve the fluidity of polyethylene, polypropylene, ABS and the release properties of polymethyl methacrylate and polycarbonate. For PVC, compared with other external lubricants, this product has stronger internal lubrication;
3. It is also widely used in: plastic concentrated color masterbatch, polypropylene masterbatch, functional masterbatch, additive masterbatch as dispersant and lubricant. It can improve the dispersion of fillers or pigments, and it is also used as a processing modifier for plastics, rubber and elastomers, ink paste-like polishing paper coatings and candles. Using Polyethylene Waxes in Coatings
4. It has obvious matting effect on high-gloss polyester epoxy and high-gloss TGIC-cured polyester powder coatings, and can also be used as a melt horizontal flow modifier.
5. For polyester resin / epoxy resin / matting curing agent, the use of polyethylene wax in semi-gloss powder coatings can significantly improve the impact strength and flexibility of the coating film of the coating system.
6. It can promote the apparent smoothness and scratch resistance of powder coatings. Recommended dosage
The recommended addition amount for plastic processing is 1%, and the recommended addition amount for color masterbatch is 5~8%.
Product packaging and storage
This product is packed in 20KG kraft paper bags and can be shipped in standard pallets, 32 bags per pallet, and can also be shipped in bulk. This product can be regarded as a harmless substance and is stored and transported as a non-dangerous product.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon