Bamboo and wood fiber integrated wallboard is also called “PVC wood plastic wallboard” or “PVC wallboard”, which belongs to a classification of PVC profiles. Bamboo-wood fiber integrated wallboard uses bamboo powder, wood powder and PVC resin as the base material, calcium powder, regulator, stabilizer, foaming agent, oxidized polyethylene wax, etc. as auxiliary materials. The surface can be hot stamped and filmed. Environmentally friendly decoration building materials can be widely used in homes, projects, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, entertainment venues, etc.
Advantages and disadvantages of bamboo and wood fiber integrated wall panels:
The advantages of bamboo and wood fiber integrated wallboard: (1) Green environmental protection: the production raw materials (bamboo powder, wood powder low-plant biomass fiber as the main raw material) are environmentally friendly and safe.
(2) Light and thin, easy to install: 9mm thickness, only 5KG per square meter, can be arbitrarily cut with a utility knife, and the hardware fasteners can directly fix the wall.
(3) Wear resistance and impact resistance: It is suitable for hospitals, schools, office buildings, shopping malls, supermarkets, vehicles and other places with large flow of people. It is fire-retardant, waterproof, moisture-proof, thermally conductive and warm.
(4) Sound absorption and noise prevention: the sound absorption can reach 20 decibels, which is suitable for hospital wards, school libraries, lecture halls, home decoration, etc.
(5) Antibacterial performance: The surface of the bamboo and wood fiber integrated wallboard can be treated with antibacterial, and the surface patterns are various, which can be customized according to the decoration style. It is a fashionable and popular decoration material at home and abroad.
(6) Acid and alkali corrosion resistance: suitable for hospitals, laboratories, research institutes and other places.
(7) Easy maintenance: just wipe it with a towel.
(8) Environmentally friendly and renewable: Bamboo and wood fiber integrated wallboard materials can be recycled and reused, which meets the requirements of circular economy development.
Disadvantages of bamboo and wood fiber integrated wall panels:
(1) The product has poor gloss durability.
(2) The material itself is relatively heavy, and it is not suitable for the top. How to improve the disadvantages of pvc siding?
As an auxiliary material for PVC quick-installed wallboard, oxidized polyethylene wax has far-reaching influence on its gloss, plasticization control in the early stage of production and mold release in the later stage.
1. Gloss effect. As a lubricant, oxidized pe wax manufacturers can reduce the friction between materials and between the polymer melt and the metal surface of the processing machine, thereby promoting the dispersion of the filler, reducing the viscous flow resistance of the melt, and enabling the continuous and smooth plastic molding process. The result is a smooth surface and high gloss.
2. Plasticization control. High-density oxidized polyethylene wax can promote the plasticization speed of PVC melt and can be used as a plasticization accelerator.
3. Releasing. Oxidized polyethylene wax mainly acts as a lubricant in PVC formulations. Excellent external lubricants can effectively help PVC products to be demolded and prevent materials from scaling on high-temperature metal surfaces. Extend the useful life of the machine.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon