The water-based metal sealant has high anti-corrosion performance and strong adhesion, and does not contain harmful substances such as formaldehyde, benzene, and heavy metals. It is beneficial to environmental protection and the physical and mental health of the operator. After drying, it becomes a transparent and bright film layer, which can be used As a final anti-corrosion coating, it can also be used as an anti-rust primer. The sealing film layer has the characteristics of excellent brightness, flatness, discoloration resistance, corrosion resistance and high adhesion.
Water-based electroplating sealer:
The electroplating sealer is mainly suitable for electroplating workpieces such as nickel plating, zinc plating, chrome plating, tin plating, copper plating, etc.
The operation process of electroplating sealer, electroplating workpiece → water washing → passivation drying → soaking electroplating sealer → air drying → packaging.
The water-soluble sealant is mainly suitable for large steel mills or hardware products enterprises, and it is one of the most cost-effective anti-rust products on the market.
1. Operation process: The water-soluble sealing agent is mixed with distilled water or (clean tap water), and the pH value is preferably around 6.5 to 7.5.
2. It is recommended that the slotting temperature is room temperature ~ 60 ℃, soak the workpiece for 1 to 3 minutes, and vibrate slightly, take it out to dry at room temperature, spin dry or dry it.
The surface state of the workpiece treated with the water-soluble sealant can increase the resistance to neutral salt spray for more than 12-300 hours.
Application range of water-based metal sealant:
1. ethylene acrylic acid copolymer dispersion, The protection of ferrous metals and the sealing of decorative coatings.
2. Anti-discoloration treatment of imitation gold coating, excellent anti-discoloration treatment effect of copper and copper alloy and silver-plated layer.
3. Other non-ferrous metals are chemically oxidized and anodized for closed treatment.
Water-soluble sealants have been widely used in the protection of household appliances, daily hardware, communication equipment, electric lighting, metal handicrafts, vehicles, food utensils etc.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon