Scented candles are a more traditional way to add fragrance to the living room. In recent years, the use of scented candles has become very common and has become a way to adjust the taste of life. Today, I will talk about scented candles with you.
Aromatherapy candle efficacy
Scented candles are one of the ways to use essential oil aromatherapy, which is simple and practical, and can be used in home and office environments. Learn more about the benefits of scented candles.
After using scented candles, the way that aromatherapy essential oils enter the human body:
1. Respiratory tract: Through the sense of smell, it is transported to every part of the body through the blood. The nasal mucosa of the human body is acidic, and the capillaries are very rich, which can effectively absorb essential oil molecules during breathing. In addition, essential oil molecules can also directly enter the central brain system from olfactory receptors, prompting the brain to secrete hormones. Different flavors can prompt the brain to secrete different hormones. The hormones themselves are composed of many chemical components and are transmitted to various parts of the body. After the cells, it can indirectly play a therapeutic effect.
2. Pulmonary exchange: After entering the lungs from the respiratory tract, it is transported from the blood vessels to the whole body in the form of alveolar oxygen transport.
The use of aromatherapy candles with aromatherapy essential oils:
1. Rose essential oil (ROSE)
It has antidepressant and sedative properties, soothes emotions, relieves potential tension and releases a hormone that makes people happy. In addition, it also has anti-inflammatory, choleretic, diuretic, and hemostatic effects.
Note: Pregnant women avoid use.
2. Lavender essential oil (LAVENDER)
With calming, soothing and balancing effects, it can restore tension to a calm state, paraffin wax manufacturers in usa, help sleep, and relieve headaches. In addition, lavender is also a natural anti-inflammatory and antidote, which can be used for colds, coughs, and bronchitis; it is also quite effective in preventing mosquito bites.
Note: Patients with hypotension and pregnant women should avoid use.
3. Chamomile essential oil (CHAMOMILE)
It can calm the mind, restore the body and mind, and has a good soothing effect on the frightened.
4. Lemon aromatherapy essential oil (LEMON)
The new scent can help restore your spirits and keep your mind clear. Restoring the activity of red blood cells, strengthening the immune system, and helping to resist infectious diseases are the most distinctive curative effects of lemon. The refreshing scent can help restore your spirits and keep your mind clear.
5. Peppermint essential oil (PEPPERMINT)
It has the effect of cooling and refreshing and clarifying the mind, especially effective for the discomfort of the stomach and digestive system. It is also very helpful for respiratory problems, such as dry cough, sinus congestion, asthma, bronchitis, etc. It can also prevent colds.
Note: Pregnant women avoid use.
6. Eucalyptus essential oil (EUCALYPTUS)
Eucalyptus is a natural cold remedy and can also prevent rhinitis.
Note: Avoid use in patients with hypertension and epilepsy.
7. Rosemary essential oil (ROSEMARY)
One of the reasons why rosemary is so popular is that it can lift the spirit and enhance memory, and it can also help with thinking. In Europe, it is a small remedies used to treat headaches and migraines.
Notes on scented candles
Burning candles should be placed in a fireproof container out of the reach of children. Burning candle containers are hot to the touch, so they need to be extinguished and cooled before moving. To avoid fire, please use it when there are people. Please avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing, and keep it out of reach of pets and children. If the liquid accidentally gets into eyes or swallowed, please rinse with plenty of water or drink it, and seek medical attention immediately. This product is not a toy and is intended for adult use only.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon