Which industries are polyvinyl waxes used in? Polyolefin wax is a kind of polyolefin synthetic wax, which can effectively improve the processing efficiency of PVC pipes, profiles, films, cables and other plastics and rubbers, and has broad prospects for development and utilization.
1. Thick-colored flour and stuffed grains. It is used as a dispersant in the processing of colorants, and is widely used in polyolefin colorants. It has good compatibility with polyvinyl chloride, polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene and other resins, and has excellent external and internal lubrication.
2. PVC profiles, pipes, composite stabilizers. Used as a dispersant, lubricant and brightener in the molding process of PVC profiles, pipes, pipe fittings, PE.PP, to enhance the degree of plasticization, and improve the toughness and surface smoothness of plastic products. And it is widely used in the production of PVC compound stabilizer.
3. Ink. Good light resistance and chemical performance, can be used as a carrier of pigments, can improve the wear resistance of paints and inks, improve the dispersibility of pigments and fillers, have good anti-sedimentation effect, can be used as a flatting agent for paints and inks, and make the products more durable Good gloss and three-dimensionality.
4 Wax products. Widely used in the production of various wax products such as floor wax, car wax, glazing wax, candles, crayons, etc., to improve the softening point of wax products, increase their strength and surface gloss.
5. Cable material. Used as a lubricant for cable insulation materials, it can enhance the diffusion of fillers, increase the extrusion molding rate, increase the flow rate of the mold, and facilitate demoulding.
6. Hot-melt products. It is used as a dispersant for various hot melt adhesives, thermosetting powder coatings, road marking paints, and marking paints. It has good anti-settling effect, and makes the products have good gloss and three-dimensional effect.
7 Rubber. As a rubber processing aid, it can enhance the diffusion of fillers, increase the rate of extrusion molding, increase the flow rate of the mold, facilitate demoulding, and improve the surface brightness and smoothness of the product after demoulding.
8 Cosmetics. Make the product have good luster and three-dimensional feeling.
Polyethylene wax(PE Wax) has good compatibility with polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl acetate, propylene rubber, and butyl rubber. It can improve the fluidity of polyvinyl, polypropylene, ABS and the release property of polymethyl methacrylate and polycarbonate. Compared with PVC and other external lubricants, polyvinyl wax has stronger internal lubrication. Polyethylene waxes are low molecular weight polyethylene homopolymers or copolymers widely used in coatings.
The main functions of polyolefin wax in solvent-based coating films are: matting, anti-scratch, anti-wear, anti-polishing, anti-marking, anti-blocking, anti-sedimentation, thixotropy; good lubricity and processability; Positioning of metallic pigments.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon