PE wax is used in modified plastics. Polyethylene wax plays an important role in the toughening modification, reinforcement modification and functional modification of weather resistance, antistatic, flame retardant, high gloss and other aspects of engineering plastics. Modified PP, PE, ABS, PA, PC, PBT, AS, PVC, etc. can widely meet the needs of industries such as automobiles, communications, home appliances, building materials, electronics, sporting goods, and daily necessities.
Polyethylene wax(PE Wax) for engineering plastics needs to have the following properties:
1. The dimensional stability of the material used in the product is better, which requires the material to have good creep resistance.
2. The weather resistance is better, and it needs to be able to keep using for a long time without discoloration, aging and cracking.
3. The materials used in the product are required to be cost-effective.
4. The material must have certain surface properties.
5. The material should have both very good mechanical strength and impact toughness.
6. The material needs to be easy to form and process.
The typical function of polyolefin wax（PE Wax） is mainly to promote the dispersion of various materials in the formula and make the mixing more uniform. In the post-extrusion stage, it migrates to the surface between the material and the metal, exhibiting external lubricity. Therefore, it has good metal peeling property and good mold release property.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon