The method of use in polyvinyl wax coatings. The waxes used in coatings are mainly added in the form of additives. Wax additives generally exist in the form of water emulsions and are initially used to improve the surface anti-spreading properties of coatings.
The characteristics provided by polyolefin wax in the coating film:
1. Wear-resistant, anti-scratch, anti-scratch: Wax is distributed in the coating film to protect the coating film, prevent scratches, abrasions and provide wear resistance; such as container coatings, wood coatings, decorative coatings, etc. This feature is required.
2. Control the coefficient of friction: Its low coefficient of friction is usually used to provide excellent slipperiness of the coating film, and at the same time, it has a special soft touch of silk due to different types of waxes.
3. Chemical resistance: due to the stability of the wax, it can endow the coating with better water resistance, salt water spray and other properties.
4. Prevent lamination: avoid sticking and lamination of coated or printed objects.
5. Control the glossiness: choose the appropriate wax, and the matting effect will be different according to the amount of wax added.
6. Prevent the induration deposition of silicon dioxide, etc., and increase the storage stability of the paint.
7. Prevent metal scratches: Especially for printing can coatings, in addition to providing good processability, it can also protect the storage stability of printing can storage.
The surface effect and volume effect of polyethylene micropowder wax provide excellent physical and chemical properties for the development of various new products. In order to meet the requirements of various fields such as inks, coatings, and finishing agents, more series of ultrafine powders will come out .
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon