5 applications of EBS wax

2021-12-18   Pageview:50

(1): Plastics

In many thermoplastic and thermosetting plastics as internal and external slip agent, the most representative such as ABS, PS, AS, PVC, can also be applied to PE, PP, PVAC, cellulose acetate (cellulose, Acctate), nylon (Nylon), phenolic resin (pheonolic-Resin), amino plastics, etc., with good finish, de-filmability.

(2): Rubber

Adding EBS to synthetic resin and rubber has good anti-adhesive and anti-caking effect. EBS is applied to floor mats for automobiles, drainage pipes and other rubber products to increase the effect of surface gloss. In the processing of fluorine rubber, it can improve the kneading, processing and vulcanization performance of rubber particles.

(3): Pigment, filler dispersant

EBS as plastic. Pigment dispersant for chemical fiber masterbatches, such as ABS, PS, polypropylene, polyester masterbatches.

EBS can also be used as diffusion powder for plastic color matching.

(4): Powder coating

EBS can be used as flow additives for powder coatings.

(5): Paint, ink

Adding EBS to paint and lacquer manufacturing can improve the effect of salt spray and moisture resistance; adding this product to paint can improve the performance of paint stripper and can improve the leveling of baked enamel surface. It can be used as matting agent in furniture polishing agent and printing ink.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chuan melt extrusion mixing method dispersion: antistatic agent AS109, which can effectively eliminate static electricity hazards, and has good thermal stability, and the antistatic effect is durable and stable. The conductivity of high-powder wood coatings can increase the powdering rate, overcome the electrostatic shielding effect, make the corners into the inner surface easy to powder, improve the leveling and improve the powder looseness, the dosage is 0.3%~0.5% of the total formula. The shielding effect of melt-extrusion mixing method during coating.

In addition, the antistatic agent Lane oSt at 308 of LUBRIZOL Coating Agents Company can change the function of powder coating power increaser. It can effectively increase the charge amount of powder particles during electrostatic spraying. Powder rate: At the same time, the electrostatic spraying pair enables the surface charge of the workpiece to be leaked in time. The Kayah electrostatic shielding effect makes the concave part of the calibration angle easy to powder.

The commonly used power enhancers in powder water coatings are Guangzhou Antenna Trading Co., Ltd.’s powder wood coating power enhancers AS90 and Tl90. The main component of AS90 is the organic salt of charged base, and the amount is 0.05%~0.1% of the total formula. , There is a difference in the number of people added for different purposes. When a large wheel is needed to increase the powdering rate, the amount of addition is 0.1%~0.2%. The amount of people added when solving the blind corner is 0.05%~0.1%. When increasing the pigment content The added amount is 0.2%~0.3%, and it is dispersed by melt extrusion mixing method. Hubei Laisihua New Material Co., Ltd.’s powder power enhancer EDE also has the same effect. The dosage is 0.05%-0.4% of the total formula, and it is dispersed by melt extrusion mixing method; the powdering additive DSA can also increase powder particles Charge quantity, improve the powder discharge without blocking the gun, can overcome the electrostatic shielding effect during spraying, the dosage is about 0.3% of the total formula, Hangzhou Zhongshun Chemical Industry and Trade Co., Ltd.’s powder power enhancer ZS705, increase the powder during powder spraying Charge charge and increase the powdering rate. The dosage is about 0.5% of the total formula. It is dispersed by melt-extrusion mixing method. Shenzhen Haichuan Chemical Co., Ltd.’s Texa quart 900 power increaser, white powder, can improve the electrical conductivity of powder coatings. The first-time powdering rate, the dosage is 0.3% 0.5% of the total formula, and it is dispersed by melt extrusion mixing method.

*
*

Leave a message

Contact Us
Your name(optional)

* Please enter your name
* Email address

Email is required. This email is not valid
* How can we help you?

Massage is required.
Contact Us

We’ll get back to you soon

Done