Jute brand JTC-305 polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) ultrafine powder is a low molecular weight micron PTFE white ultrafine powder obtained by a special method. It not only basically maintains the excellent characteristics of PTFE, but also has many unique properties, such as high crystallinity, good dispersibility, and easy to mix with other materials evenly, so it is widely used in the blending and modification of polymer materials. Improve the lubricity, wear resistance, non-stickiness and flame retardancy of the substrate, so that the performance of the substrate is significantly improved. In addition, it can also be used as an additive with excellent performance, used as a modifier of lubricating grease, ink, paint, plastic, and used directly as an oil-free lubricant.
Features and advantages:
1. After adding Jute brand polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) ultrafine powder, the friction coefficient can be reduced, the friction resistance and scratch resistance can be improved, the surface energy can be reduced, and the non-stickiness can be improved. Improve the chemical resistance and temperature resistance of the resin.
2. The particle size of Jute brand polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) ultrafine powder reaches the micron level, with a high specific surface area, which is very conducive to dispersion, can effectively improve the use efficiency, reduce the use amount, and thus reduce the comprehensive use cost.
3. It has good self-lubricating performance and can be used for dry lubrication of sliding parts.
4. Adding a small amount of PTFE micropowder (0.2-3wt%) and other flame retardant additives to the substrate can improve its combustion behavior and annealing behavior, especially high-value polymers (such as polycarbonate, acrylonitrile-butadiene ethylene-styrene copolymer) dripping properties.
5. Simple and convenient transportation and storage.
6. Good chemical resistance and thermal stability.
Jute brand JTF-305 PTFE superfine powder
Apparent density (g/L): ≤500
Average particle size (μm): ≤5
Specific surface area (㎡/g): ≥3
Melting point (°C): 327±5
Thermal weight loss (%): ≤523°C
Main use Mainly as an additive for greases, dry lubricants, inks, coatings, thermoplastics, thermosets and rubbers, to improve the processing properties of materials or the final application properties of materials.
Applications and usage:
Jute brand polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) ultrafine powder is very easy to mix with resin. In paints and inks, disperse or sand at high speed together with solvents and other pigments and fillers. When used in plastics, the micropowder and resin can be directly mixed evenly, then pelletized and extruded; the micropowder can also be added to the molten resin (side feeding to the melting section of the screw). For use in grease, it also requires high-speed dispersion or sanding.
1, the application of plastics
It can be added in PA, POM, PBT, PC/ABS, HIPS and other resins.
Improves wear resistance and prevents scratches on material surfaces
Improve sliding, reduce friction between materials, noise and adhesion, small particle size, beautiful appearance of molded products
Wide range of uses: In addition to plastic parts, it can also be used in coatings, lubricants, inks, paraffin and other materials.
2, the application of coatings
Coating: The addition amount is 1-10%, which can be used in oil-based coatings to improve anti-scratch and friction resistance.
Dispersion method: high-speed stirring at 1600 rpm, sand milling, ball milling
Application : plastic exterior coating, industrial coating, coil coating
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon