Oxidized polyethylene wax has a higher softening point (above 100°C), which is close to high molecular weight polyethylene, and its melt viscosity and hardness are close to paraffin wax. As a lubricant, it has stable chemical properties and good electrical properties.
Application of oxidized polyethylene wax:
1. In the production process of PVC film, OPE wax can improve the gloss and transparency of the coating, and can improve the longitudinal and transverse toughness.
2. It can be used as a dispersant for inks and paints, and has a good anti-settling effect, so that the printed matter has good gloss and three-dimensional effect.
3. Used as internal dispersant in the processing of color masterbatch.
4. It can increase the softening point of wax products and increase the strength of wax products to make the surface gloss good. When the candle is lit, it burns safely, bright and without black smoke.
5. It can be used as internal lubricant in the molding process of PVC profile, pipe and plastic, which can improve the toughness of plastic products, make the surface of products smooth, and have a high pass rate.
6. Oxidized polyethylene wax emulsion is used in water-based ink, water-based varnish, agriculture, leather, shoe polish, forestry, wood industry, garden industry, water-based paint, water-based paint, paper product adhesive, textile softener and water-resistant finishing, etc.
Oxidized polyethylene wax, because of its high viscosity, high crystallinity and acidity (7 to 30), has a very obvious promotion effect on plasticization. It is very suitable for pvc profiled materials, and a very small amount of addition can well promote plasticization. In the initial stage of extrusion, these products stay longer in the PVC material to promote the dispersion of the materials in the formula and make the mixing more uniform. In the post-extrusion stage, it will migrate to the surface between the material and the metal, showing external lubricity.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon