The role of polyamide wax in paints. Polyamide wax thickener is a thixotropic additive that forms a strong network structure in the paint system, has strong thixotropic properties, and has good anti-sag properties. ⼼Strength and anti-settlement ability.
Features of polyamide wax slurry:
1. It has strong and continuous anti-sagging and anti-sinking properties.
2. No or very little precipitation, and little impact on gloss and weather resistance.
3. Various usage methods can achieve the best dispersion effect.
4. No need to precisely control temperature and pre-prepared gel solution.
5. In the wet film, it can improve the coordination of metal pigments, that is, it can achieve the function of directional arrangement.
6. Good compatibility with various solvents and resins.
Polyamide wax has strong and continuous anti-sag and anti-settling properties, basically does not precipitate, has little impact on gloss and weather resistance, is highly versatile, and can be well compatible with various solvents and resins. There is no need to precisely control the temperature and pre-prepare the gel solution. In the wet film, the coordination of the metal pigments can be improved, which is to achieve the function of directional arrangement. Therefore it is a stable and powerful thickener.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon