PP wax has the characteristics of high melting point, low melting degree, good lubricity, and good dispersibility. It is an excellent auxiliary agent for polyolefin processing. It has the advantages of high practicability and wide application.
1. When processing polypropylene filaments with higher viscosity, adding PP wax can increase MI value, increase lubricity and fluidity, reduce flat filament shut-off, and improve smoothness. It is an ideal polyolefin melt index modifier.
2. When a large amount of filler is added to polypropylene, injection molding is difficult, the surface of the product is rough, and it is not easy to demold. Adding PP wax can improve the fluidity of the blended product, make the materials compatible and mutually soluble, make the product easy to demold, and improve the finish of the finished product.
3. It can be used as a carrier for the manufacture of toner for electrostatic copiers, which has an excellent lubricating effect, can improve the melting point and durability of the toner, and prevent the copying from sticking.
4. Adding an appropriate amount of PP wax to LLDDE, HLPE, and extrusion can reduce the host current by 10-20%, increase the extrusion speed, and increase the work efficiency. It can improve the appearance quality of the film and increase the transparency.
5. It is a dispersant and lubricant for the manufacture of high temperature resistant thermospinning masterbatch, which can replace PE wax for high temperature spinning masterbatch production. It is especially suitable for the dispersion and lubrication of propylene, polyester and nylon spinning masterbatches.
6. It is suitable for the manufacture of high-temperature-resistant hot melt adhesives; it can also be used as abrasion-resistant agent for printing inks, which can improve the abrasion resistance and temperature resistance of the ink.
Tianshiwax – pp wax manufacturer, feel free to contact wax expert.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon