1. CLARIANT e wax is a hard crystal montan ester wax, which can produce high gloss, easy to saponify and emulsify, suitable for various leather protectants, emulsifying polishes, solvent-based polishing waxes.
2. CLARIANT e wax is usually mixed and emulsified with other waxes, such as microcrystalline wax, paraffin wax, montan wax s wax, etc., which can achieve a better use effect.
3. CLARIANT e wax can be used as lubricant in plastic molding process, which can play a good role in internal and external lubrication. MONTAN wax e can also be used as an additive to wax molds in precision casting and in the production of copy paper.
For reference when designing powder coating formulations, the density and specific volume of pigments commonly used in powder coatings are introduced: the main technical performance indicators of some white pigments are shown in Table 2-12; the main technical performance indicators of lead chrome yellow pigments are shown in Table 2-13 ：The technical performance indicators of commonly used inorganic pigments are shown in Table 2-14. The Powder Coating Color Card (PCF) recommended by the Paint and Coating Professional Committee of the Chinese Society of Chemical Industry, that is, the European RAL color card number is compared with Chinese and English.
Filler is one of the important components in the formulation of powder coatings.
In addition to transparent powder coatings, general powder coatings need to amide modified polyethylene wax manufacturing process add fillers, which are also indispensable components in powder coating formulations. In some books, fillers are classified as pigments, which are generally called arrogant pigments. Compared with general pigments, extender pigments have great differences in color, tinting power and hiding power. General fillers (extender pigments) have no color, no tinting power and hiding power, and are classified as fillers in the wood. In powder coatings, the role of fillers is to improve the hardness, rigidity, scratch resistance, abrasion resistance and other physical properties of the coating, while improving the looseness and glass transition temperature of the powder coating. In the case of various properties of the film, it can also reduce the coating into wood. The requirements of fillers used in powder coatings are similar to those of solvent-based coatings and water-based coatings. Generally, the following conditions should be met.
(1) The filler does not chemically react with resin, curing agent, pigment, auxiliary agent and other ingredients in the process of powder coating manufacturing, storage, transportation and use (painting).
(2) The filler has good physical and chemical stability and is not affected by air, humidity, temperature and environment. After the powder coating is formed into a film, it is not easily affected by chemicals such as acids, alkalis, salts and organic solvents.
(3) The important function of the filler is to improve the physical and mechanical properties of the film hardness, rigidity and scratch resistance after being added to the powder coating, and at the same time, it is beneficial to improve the storage stability, looseness and static electricity of the powder coating. performance.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon