High-density oxidized polyethylene wax (OPE wax) is obtained by fully oxidizing HDPE in a high-temperature and high-pressure reactor through cracking and polymerization. Therefore, it has higher stability and lubricity. Although the price is slightly more expensive than ordinary polyethylene wax, but the addition amount is small, and the performance is good, so it has become a new favorite in the fields of PVC rigid products, oscillating marking coatings, hot melt adhesives, and heat shrinkable tubes.
Compared with imported wax, high-density oxidized polyethylene wax is cheaper and plasticized better.
Comparison table of technical parameters of high density oxidized polyethylene wax OA9 and honeywell pe wax 316a
High-density oxidized polyethylene wax is used in the field of PVC rigid products, mainly for lubrication, and has the following advantages:
1. It is fully oxidized and has good stability, so it is not easy to decompose under high temperature environment, so as to maintain effective lubricating performance.
2. It is partially compatible with PVC, which can weaken the interaction force between molecules to promote plasticization. At the same time, it can also slow down the heating rate of the material in the hopper and reduce the transmission efficiency of mechanical force in the material to inhibit plasticization. Therefore, high-density oxidative polymer Vinyl wax can effectively control plasticization.
3. High-density oxidized polyethylene wax can change the flow behavior of PVC melt through the synergistic effect of internal and external lubrication, and improve the processing and production rate.
4. Reduce the adhesion of the melt to the metal surface of the processing equipment, so that it is easy to demold and keep the surface of the product smooth and flat.
5. Weak the friction between the material and the metal surface of the processing equipment, reduce the processing power consumption, and reduce the wear of the equipment surface.
High-density oxidized polyethylene wax is used in the field of oscillating marking paint, and has the following advantages
1. Reduce the surface tension between resin and other fillers, so that the coating has better wettability to fillers and pigments
2. Reduce the viscosity, improve the fluidity of the coating, and prolong the leveling time
3. A molecular layer is formed on the surface of the coating film to provide uniform surface tension and improve waterproof, temperature resistance and friction resistance.
4. Pigment dispersant, improve the dispersion effect of pigments and prevent harmful flocculation of pigments.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon