The role of wax emulsion in acrylic coatings, polyethylene wax emulsion can effectively improve the wear resistance of the paint film, the paint film is very smooth, effectively reduces the friction coefficient of the coating, plays a non-adhesive effect, and also improves the product’s durability and service life.
Polyethylene wax emulsion has excellent resistance and is also very resistant. The high-density polyethylene wax aqueous emulsion also has the advantages of high hardness and high melting point. It is a multi-purpose polyethylene wax emulsion, which can develop a balanced combination in hardness, breakage and elasticity.
1. The ink can be added with water-based ink to enhance its anti-wear ability and reduce the friction of the printed surface.
2. Due to the hardness of the wax emulsion, the wax emulsion has a particularly good effect on the water-based varnish for papermaking and film packaging. The increase is usually 5-10% of the total composition. 3. Polyurethane coating. Wax emulsions can enhance the wear resistance of waterborne polyurethanes; for example, in sealants applied to parquet.
4. Floor wax. Wax emulsions mixed with styrene-acrylic polymer dispersions can be used in the formulation of dry and gloss waxes. The hardness and breakage resistance of the wax make the floor wax very strong and durable. Compatible with all conventional polymer dispersions, resin solutions, plasticizers, film compositions and surfaces.
5. Textiles. Wax emulsion has high hardness and low friction, coupled with the high stability of the diluted emulsion, making it the most ideal ingredient for textile finishing; to enhance the sewing force, abrasion resistance and tear resistance of textiles, etc.
6. Due to the high hardness of the internal wax emulsion, paper and wood wax can be used in the combination of film forming additives to enhance the resistance of paper to scratches and mechanical actions.
Waterborne wax emulsions can improve the abrasion resistance, scratch resistance and adhesion resistance of coatings. Can be used as a primer and topcoat for clear high gloss systems without compromising clear gloss and recoatability. The properties of the coating such as abrasion resistance, scratch resistance, hardenability, smoothness and adhesion resistance are significantly improved.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon