How to use polyethylene wax in hot melt adhesive? The purpose of wax in hot melt adhesive is to adjust the viscosity, expand the wetting surface, increase the fluidity of the colloid, and adjust the solidification speed to achieve fast and firm bonding. Otherwise, the hot melt adhesive will be too viscous and unable or difficult to flow. If it is difficult to penetrate into the signature, it cannot be bonded firmly. Choosing different resins and waxes are also different. Low melting point paraffin wax, microcrystalline wax, high melting point Fischer-Tropsch wax, polyethylene wax.
Specialized polyethylene wax for hot melt adhesive Selling points:
1. Narrow molecular weight distribution, narrow melting range, and stable performance.
2. High softening point, good thermal stability, good heat resistance, no browning, and does not affect the color of the resin.
3. Good whiteness, good transparency and high gloss.
4. Products with different viscosities can be customized according to customer requirements to adjust the viscosity of hot melt adhesive.
5. Excellent compatibility with EVA resin.
TIANSHI Wax Powder reminds that the applicable varieties and addition amounts of polyethylene wax depend on the powder content in your company’s formulation system and equipment capabilities; it can also be specially made according to your company’s product quality and technical requirements; hot melt adhesives can also be used It is a polymer product that does not require solvents, contains no water, and is 100% solid meltable. It is solid at room temperature, and when heated and melted to a certain extent, it becomes a liquid adhesive that is flowable and has a certain viscosity. , which becomes light brown translucent or natural white after melting. Under the trend of globalization of the hot melt adhesive industry, demand will become more diversified, and hot melt adhesive companies that are gradually becoming large-scale will also have sufficient strength to conduct basic research, so as to survive in a market with serious product homogeneity. gain an advantage, so,
It is inevitable.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon