Stearic acid, namely octadecanoic acid, is produced by the hydrolysis of oil and is mainly used for the production of polyether salts. Evaporate gradually at 90-100°C. Basic laws of organic chemistry with carboxyl groups in general organic chemistry. Polyether is widely used in the production of PVC plastic pipe fittings, plates, aluminum profiles and plastic films. It is a halogen-free flame retardant for PVC with very good wettability and good photothermal stability.
PE wax is polyethylene wax (PE-WAX), a very low molecular weight high pressure polyethylene. Polyethylene wax is generally divided into four types: oligomer wax, cracked wax, convergent wax and blended wax. The most widely produced in China is oligomer wax, while other cracked wax, convergent wax and blended wax are mainly produced overseas. The performance of the convergent wax is theoretically better than that of the cracked wax, and the practical application depends on the compatibility of the product. Generally, it is mainly used to improve the fluidity of isoprene rubber and plastics, improve the dispersion of fillers and modifiers, etc. It is also used as an internal lubricant for raw materials of rubber and plastic products.
Main features: low viscosity, high softening point, good strength and other properties, non-toxic, good heat resistance, low high temperature volatile matter, dispersibility to color paste, not only excellent external wettability, but also excellent Strong internal moisturizing effect can improve the productivity of plastic granulation, good moisture resistance at room temperature, strong chemical resistance, high-quality electrical properties, and can improve the appearance of finished products.
Applications of pe wax manufacturers in china:
1. Because of its excellent external lubricating function and strong internal lubricating function, it has good compatibility with epoxy resins such as high-pressure polyethylene, polyethylene and polypropylene. Lubricants in production and processing.
2. It can improve production and processing efficiency, avoid and get rid of plastic film, pipe fittings, plastic sheet bonding, improve the smoothness of finished products, and improve the appearance of finished products. As a rich color masterbatch thickener for a variety of thermoplastics, plastic filling masterbatch, and a moisturizing thickener for dissolving masterbatches, it can improve the production and processing performance, surface gloss, moisturizing properties of HDPE, PP and PVC, etc. Moisture and heat resistance.
3. As a lubricant for cable insulation material, it can improve the spread of filler, increase the extrusion processing speed, expand the total flow of the mold shell, and facilitate the ejection of the mold.
4. Good light resistance and organic chemical properties, can be used as a medium for color paste, can improve the wear resistance of paints and printing inks, improve the dispersibility of color paste and fillers, and prevent the color paste from sinking.
5. It can be used as a waterproof coating for cable insulation, power capacitors and transformer windings.
6, Can be widely used in the production of plastic masterbatch, granulation, plastic steel profiles, PVC pipes, hot melts, vulcanized rubber, leather shoe polish, leather product polishing liquid, cable insulation materials, automotive wax, plastic aluminum profiles, printing inks, Injection molding and other products.
Paraffin wax is a kind of wax obtained from crude oil, shale oil or other bituminous mineral oil. It is a white or light yellow transparent object with a very distinctive molecular structure.
Paraffin wax is a kind of mineral wax and also a kind of crude oil wax; the key quality standards are melting point and oil content, the former one indicates high temperature working ability, and the latter one indicates purity.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon