PUR hot melting glue is a general -purpose reactive polyurethane hot melting glue. It has excellent adhesion, softness, water resistance, widely used in home appliance assembly, sealing glass, metal, plastic, etc. Material bonding. The viscosity is stable when heating a certain temperature, with higher initial adhesion strength and strength. After complete solidification, it has good weather resistance and chemical resistance.
Hot -melt PUR glue, adhesive and tough (elastic) adjustable, has excellent adhesion strength, has good high and low temperature resistance, water resistance, wear resistance, zero chemical corrosion resistance and aging resistance, applicable to applicable, applicable The bonding of plastics and metals is widely used in the national economic fields such as electronics, automobiles, textiles, electromechanical, and aerospace.
1. No organic solvent, 100 % solid content, green environmental protection;
2. The moisture solidification, no drying process, fast energy saving;
3. Excellent heat resistance, water resistance, chemical resistance, durability, etc.;
4. Excellent initial intensity, and also have an cross -linking solidification function, and the adhesive strength is higher;
5. Single group type, easy industrial automation, mechanized operation, high production efficiency.
PUR hot melting glue and EVA hot melting glue difference
1. Different ingredients, PUR belongs to polyurethane, EVA uses ethylene acetate ethylene;
2. Different response mechanisms, PUR moisture curing, irreversible after the reaction; wax powder for EVA is a physical bonding, cooling curing, and can be melted after heating, and the operation is reversible.
3. Pur is irreversible after solidification. It has higher strength and high and low temperature resistance, heat resistance, cold resistance, water -resistant vapor, chemical resistance and solvent resistance. The rigidity of the EVA hot melting glue is relatively poor, and the softening point of the PUR polyester is lower. Most of them are about 100 ° C. It limits its range of use.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon