The difference between montan wax and polyvinyl wax, montan wax is easy to emulsify, with high gloss, suitable for the production of water-based floor wax, car polish wax, leather shoe polish, jacket oil and emulsification Silicone oil, etc., can be mixed with other waxes to emulsify.
Due to its high acid value, it can also be used with alkaline pigments to make carbon paper, paint and ink.
Polyethylene wax is divided into powder, white small beads, and flakes. It is formed by the cracking of polyolefin or the polymerization of ethylene monomer. It has a high melting point, high hardness, high gloss, and color Snow white and other characteristics.
1. As an internal dispersant in the processing of toner materials, it is widely used in polyolefin toner particles.
2. Used as a pigment dispersant, lubricant and brightener during the molding process of PVC profiles, pipes, pipe fittings, PE.PP, to enhance the degree of plasticization, and improve the toughness and surface smoothness of plastic products.
3. As a dispersant and brightener for inks and paints, especially road marking paints and marking paints, it has a good anti-sedimentation effect and makes the products have good gloss and three-dimensional feeling.
4. Used in the production of various hot melt adhesives, thermosetting powder coatings, and PVC composite stabilizers.
5. Widely used in the production of floor wax, car wax, glazing wax, and candles to meet the production of various wax products, improve the softening point of wax products, increase their strength and surface gloss.
6. In the rubber industry, improve the surface brightness and smoothness of the product after release, reduce the amount of wax used, and reduce production costs.
When polyolefin wax is used in water-based inks and coatings, oxidized polyolefin wax is usually used, and emulsifier is added to make emulsion or dispersed in acrylic resin. Oxidized polyvinyl wax somewhat increases its hydrophilicity.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon