In what industries is polyethylene wax used? Polyolefin wax is a polyolefin synthetic wax that can effectively improve the processing efficiency of PVC pipes, special profiles, films, cables and other plastics and rubbers, and has broad development and utilization prospects.
1. Concentrated pigments and filler particles. It is used as a dispersant in color processing and is widely used in polyolefin color granules. It has good compatibility with polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene and other resins, and has excellent external and internal lubrication.
2. PVC profiles, pipes, composite stabilizers. Used as dispersant, lubricant and brightener during the molding process of PVC profiles, pipes, pipe fittings, PE and PP to enhance the degree of plasticization and improve the toughness and surface smoothness of plastic products. And it is widely used in the production of PVC composite stabilizers.
3. Ink. It has good light resistance and chemical properties. It can be used as a carrier for pigments. It can improve the wear resistance of paints and inks, improve the dispersion of pigments and fillers, and has good anti-settling effects. It can be used as a flattening agent for paints and inks, making the products more durable. Good gloss and body feel.
4. Wax products. It is widely used in the production of floor wax, gasoline wax, glazing wax, candles, crayons and other wax products to increase the softening point of wax products, increase their strength and surface gloss.
5. Cable materials. Used as a lubricant for cable insulation materials, it can enhance the diffusion of fillers, increase the extrusion rate, increase the mold flow rate, and facilitate demolding.
6. Hot melt products. It is used as a dispersant in various hot melt adhesives, thermosetting powder coatings, road marking paints, and marking paints. It has a good anti-settling effect and makes the products have good gloss and solid feel.
7 Rubber. As a rubber processing additive, it can enhance the diffusion of fillers, increase the extrusion molding speed, increase the mold flow, facilitate demoulding, and improve the surface brightness and smoothness of the product after demoulding.
8 Cosmetics. Make the product have good luster and solid feel.
Polyethylene wax(PE Wax) has good miscibility with polyethylene, polypropylene, polyacetate, propylene rubber and butyl rubber. It can improve the fluidity of polyethylene, polypropylene, and ABS and the mold release of polymethylmethacrylate and polycarbonate. Compared with PV and other external lubricants, polyethylene wax has a stronger internal lubrication effect. Polyethylene wax is a low molecular weight polyethylene homopolymer or copolymer widely used in coatings.
The main functions of polyethylene wax in solvent-based coatings are: matting, anti-scratch, anti-wear, anti-polishing, anti-marking, anti-adhesion, anti-sedimentation, thixotropy; good lubricity and processability; The positioning of metallic pigments.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon