The role of wax emulsion in acrylic paint. Polyethylene wax emulsion can effectively improve the wear resistance of the paint film. The paint film is very smooth, effectively reducing the friction coefficient of the coating and playing a non-adhesive role. It also improves the service life of the product.
Polyethylene wax emulsion has excellent resistance, and it is also very resistant. High-density polyvinyl wax aqueous emulsion also has the advantages of high hardness and high melting point. It is a multi-purpose polyvinyl wax emulsion that can develop a balanced combination of hardness, damage and elasticity.
1. The ink can be added with water-based ink to enhance its anti-wear ability, and also reduce the friction of the printed surface.
2. Varnish Due to the hardness of the wax emulsion, WE6 is particularly effective in water-based varnishes for papermaking and film packaging. Additions are usually 5-10% of the total ingredients.
3. Polyurethane coatings and wax emulsions can enhance the wear resistance of water-based polyurethane; for example, they can be added to sealants for wood panels.
4. Floor wax, wax emulsion mixed with styrene-acrylic acid polymer dispersion can be used as the formula of dryness and bright wax. The hardness and breakage resistance of the wax make the floor wax very strong and durable. Compatible with all traditional polymer dispersions, resin solutions, plasticizers, film forming media and surfaces.
5. Textiles. The high hardness and low friction of wax emulsion, combined with the high stability of diluted emulsion, make it the most ideal component for textile finishing; to enhance the sewing force, anti-wear and tear resistance of textiles Wait.
6. Due to the high hardness of the inner wax emulsion of paper and wood wax, it can be used in the combination of film forming additives to enhance the resistance of paper to scratches and mechanical actions.
Water-based wax emulsion can improve the abrasion resistance, scratch resistance and adhesion resistance of the coating. Can be used as a primer and topcoat for clear high gloss systems without compromising clear gloss and recoatability. The wear resistance, scratch resistance, hardenability, smoothness and adhesion resistance of the coating are significantly improved.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon