Waxes are used in some hot melt adhesives, and the functions of waxes in hot melt adhesives generally have the following aspects:
The first is to adjust the melt viscosity. Different sizing processes have different melt viscosities. The melt viscosity of the hot melt adhesive can be adjusted by changing the amount of wax used to adapt to different glue usage methods.
The second is to adjust the curing time. The use of hot melt adhesive must match the time of the process. Otherwise, no matter how viscous the adhesive is, it will not be able to perform.
In addition, the applicability of the hot melt adhesive can be adjusted through the use of wax, such as stringing phenomenon, fluidity and wetting force requirements, and prevention of hot melt adhesive storage caking and surface stickiness, etc.
Adding TIANSHI Polyethylene Wax Emulsion to the hot melt adhesive system will obtain excellent temperature stability, which can be applied to different types of plastics such as PC, PS, PA, PET, etc., and can also reduce the temperature of the hot melt adhesive product system. It can also have a good anti-settling effect in the processing of hot-melt adhesive products, and improve the gloss and three-dimensional effect of hot-melt adhesive products.
Which properties of hot melt adhesives can be improved by polyolefin wax emulsion?
1. Excellent lubricity, cold resistance, heat resistance, chemical resistance and wear resistance.
2. It has low viscosity and high softening point. Good hardness, non-toxic, good thermal stability, low volatility at high temperature and other properties. As a lubricant, it has stable chemical properties and good electrical properties.
3. Improve the surface gloss of the product and have excellent dispersibility for pigments.
4. As an additive, it can be directly added to polyolefin processing to increase the gloss of the product.
5. Improve extrusion efficiency. Greatly improve processing performance, improve fluidity during processing, and increase extrusion efficiency of products.
6. Improve meltability and prevent blooming. Improve the bad phenomenon on the surface of the product. Eliminates melt fracture during plastic processing, reducing film surface irregularities and blooming due to excessive pressure.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon