Polyethylene wax(PE Wax) added to PVC, PE wax is the only known plastic lubricant that can have both internal lubrication and external lubrication (release effect), while maintaining high transparency and almost no gelation. Excellent lubricant with no impact. In addition, the low volatility characteristics of PE wax are extremely important for calendering and vacuum degassing.
Various excellent functions of polyethylene wax:
1. It can provide excellent metal peeling properties for calendering, extrusion, injection and blow molding equipment.
2. Does not affect the transparency of the PVC mixture, and the dosage range is about one thousandth to five thousandths. 3. Even when PVC is processed at high temperatures, it can maintain a good viscosity.
4. Make PVC pipes have good stability even under high temperatures.
5. Improve the filler dispersion of PVC and increase the impact strength.
6. Minimize the processing energy consumption during PVC extrusion molding.
7. Increase the extrusion speed without any impact on the appearance.
8. No precipitation or migration will occur within a reasonable dosage range.
9. Make the surface gloss of the product better.
10. Reduce the generation of scale.
The function of PE wax as an external lubricant is mainly to improve the friction between the polymer melt and the hot metal surface of the processing equipment. It has poor compatibility with polymers and easily migrates out of the melt, so it can form a lubricating thin layer at the interface between the plastic melt and the metal.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon